Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

@Joyadmin, this thing still pissing me off...
omgfrost
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2016 7:00:38 AM(UTC)
omgfrost

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 66 post(s)
since i'm a lifetime user and since i'm testing HR every night since long time all i can see it stucks at some point EVERY freaking time going into a loop with classic mech mage deck using 2 counterspell and 2 gorilla bot. It's not about the card but it's about it just going into a loop (and this thing is happening since 2 month and i'm running the latest version of HR plus all the settings even with the "when crashes use default a.i.) and so i've to put an alarm around every 2 hours to wake up and check if it's gonna roping down without doing anything. And the odd stuff is that at the end of the roping game, it still auto queue into another match and still roping till the opponent rekts you, and so on and on.

Please tell me if you need some logs.

PS: Also STILL Knife Juggler is being played AFTER a minion and we are running HR v. 5.6.0.0. You think it's still can be possible?

Thanks.

Settings:

HR:

Deck:

Some logs:
Dre
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2016 8:56:08 AM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
If you are using silverfish you need to refer to Botmaker and not Joyadmin. That having said - redownloading Silverfish and making sure everything is run with admin rights is a great start. Also some mobs are played before and some after knife juggler in silver, you can change this with combo rules.

If you are using default AI then Joy will probably look into it :)
sepefeets
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2016 6:03:33 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
Dre;36598 wrote:
If you are using silverfish you need to refer to Botmaker and not Joyadmin. That having said - redownloading Silverfish and making sure everything is run with admin rights is a great start. Also some mobs are played before and some after knife juggler in silver, you can change this with combo rules.

If you are using default AI then Joy will probably look into it :)

No you can not. Combo rules only specify cards to play together but it DOES NOT dictate the order they will be played in for a single turn. Silverfish always decides the order of cards on the same turn by itself.

One thing that really screws up knife juggler ordering in silverfish is to have play around secrets enabled but you already have it disabled in the settings you posted omgfrost. With play around secrets enabled it seems to ALWAYS play juggler last if the opponent has a secret, but with it disabled or no enemy secrets it seems like it plays juggler first when there is high odds of succeeding with knife throws (like a combo with muster/implosion) but sort of a coin flip on the order otherwise.
omgfrost
#6 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2016 6:25:04 PM(UTC)
omgfrost

yes ok guys, the juggler issue is the minor issue compare to the fact HR going into infinite loop at sometimes worrying me to wake up and check if it's alright and if not have to even end either hr and hs client and lauch em again even during a match....that's the most important part to be fixed
JoyAdmin
#7 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2016 10:03:14 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Can you explain more about 'infinite loop'?
Dre
#4 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2016 4:01:18 AM(UTC)

Man

sepefeets;36604 wrote:
No you can not. Combo rules only specify cards to play together but it DOES NOT dictate the order they will be played in for a single turn. Silverfish always decides the order of cards on the same turn by itself.

One thing that really screws up knife juggler ordering in silverfish is to have play around secrets enabled but you already have it disabled in the settings you posted omgfrost. With play around secrets enabled it seems to ALWAYS play juggler last if the opponent has a secret, but with it disabled or no enemy secrets it seems like it plays juggler first when there is high odds of succeeding with knife throws (like a combo with muster/implosion) but sort of a coin flip on the order otherwise.

You can value up the other cards so knife juggler has a lower value then them with the cardvalue command. Also since the knifes in knife juggler are mostly for early board controll, you can make sure in combo that knife juggler is like coined out before other mobs or played on turn 2 for sure. Still you are adressing to a AI which hasnt been updated for months atm. Soon we will have mulligan and combo in default AI, that fill fix some things.

I must say tho, the problems you encounter with the loops i have never seen. I use silver AI and hit rank 4 for atleast the last 6 seasons (some rank 5 before that) with decks using knife juggler (zoo-lock, secretadin, mid-range hunter (all have knife juggler)
omgfrost
#8 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2016 8:07:01 AM(UTC)
omgfrost

JoyAdmin;36609 wrote:
Can you explain more about 'infinite loop'?

i added the log in the OP so you might check there. By infinite loop i mean, HR stop playing cards till the match rope down and lose. then queue up again with next match and same things happen.
JoyAdmin
#9 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2016 1:01:18 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Such issue can happen in silverfish if it falls into dead loop of calculation, usually it's caused by its internal program bug.

You can try to move out some cards from your deck, then maybe you can figure it out which card will cause such issue.

Also you can try to tune down the calculation wide and depth in its settings.
omgfrost
#10 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2016 5:09:43 PM(UTC)
omgfrost

JoyAdmin;36625 wrote:
Such issue can happen in silverfish if it falls into dead loop of calculation, usually it's caused by its internal program bug.

You can try to move out some cards from your deck, then maybe you can figure it out which card will cause such issue.

Also you can try to tune down the calculation wide and depth in its settings.

I'll try. How much would you suggest as numbers to tune? I'm on a i3 processor, windows 10 pro and no lagging problems nor bandwidth so far.
Dre
#11 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2016 6:19:58 PM(UTC)

Man

Uae the settings generator and set the value to 5000 to start with on a i3. See my guide.

The settings you posted are pretty weird. Far to high maxwide in comparison to the other stats. In general the other stats should be a % of maxwide. The settings generator will do that for you automatically
sepefeets
#5 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2016 7:01:45 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
Dre;36615 wrote:
You can value up the other cards so knife juggler has a lower value then them with the cardvalue command. Also since the knifes in knife juggler are mostly for early board controll, you can make sure in combo that knife juggler is like coined out before other mobs or played on turn 2 for sure. Still you are adressing to a AI which hasnt been updated for months atm. Soon we will have mulligan and combo in default AI, that fill fix some things.

We were talking about misordering on a single turn so the point about playing it early when you might not have it yet is irrelevant. Changing the card value should work for most situations I guess (I haven't seen any combos do it though, have you tried to be sure?), but not if the ordering of your cards needs to change in other combos. For instance one combo could want cards A, B, C in that order but another could possibly want B, D, A in that order.

Any ETA on mulligan/combos for default AI Joyadmin?
omgfrost
#12 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2016 7:06:13 PM(UTC)
omgfrost

Dre;36633 wrote:
Uae the settings generator and set the value to 5000 to start with on a i3. See my guide.

The settings you posted are pretty weird. Far to high maxwide in comparison to the other stats. In general the other stats should be a % of maxwide. The settings generator will do that for you automatically

Ok downloaded it now and did this:

Is that good even with playarroundsecrets true for knife juggler?
Thanks

PS: On a side note HR still not recognize Opponent's Ice Block and it ends un attacking with the exact attack value opponent hp are, for ex: if oppo got 6 hp and ice block up, you got Boulder Ogre in play, HR attacks with it and not before with other minions to reduce the hp to 1 then attack to proc the ICE BLOCK.
omgfrost
#13 Posted : Sunday, March 27, 2016 8:06:16 AM(UTC)
omgfrost

With the above settings, still HR won't recognize Slime out of Belchers and calculates lethal without taking care of that taunt. Again, after a lot of users complained about that and said it has been fixed....
Hope some feedback.
Thanks.
Dre
#14 Posted : Sunday, March 27, 2016 2:13:42 PM(UTC)

Man

omgfrost;36658 wrote:
With the above settings, still HR won't recognize Slime out of Belchers and calculates lethal without taking care of that taunt. Again, after a lot of users complained about that and said it has been fixed....
Hope some feedback.
Thanks.

Settings should be fine like that, if your pc is slow turn down the value to 4000 or so. But the sludge belcher slime issue was made by: Speed = true, but you have that on false. Tbf i have no idea who you are having these problems them. I surely dont have them.
omgfrost
#15 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2016 5:21:36 AM(UTC)
omgfrost

Dre;36661 wrote:
Settings should be fine like that, if your pc is slow turn down the value to 4000 or so. But the sludge belcher slime issue was made by: Speed = true, but you have that on false. Tbf i have no idea who you are having these problems them. I surely dont have them.

Thx Dre but my pc is fine coz HR is running in a SSD. What about having HR and some subdirs that maybe fuk'd up the slime thing or something? Do you suggest me to put in some root dir?
Thanks
Dre
#16 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2016 12:09:46 PM(UTC)

Man

omgfrost;36685 wrote:
Thx Dre but my pc is fine coz HR is running in a SSD. What about having HR and some subdirs that maybe fuk'd up the slime thing or something? Do you suggest me to put in some root dir?
Thanks

I think SSD helps the speed uit the data transfer from HR to HS, but for the accual calculations done in HR it uses your CPU (processor) and probably a bit of RAM
omgfrost
#17 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2016 12:25:00 PM(UTC)
omgfrost

i got task manager always open to monitor resources and cpu is always below 20% with Windows 10 Pro. Also i have 8 GB RAM